Community Speaking Events
learn more about additional topics related to infant movement and development
Babies On The MOVE is happy to attend individual events in the community to meet your specific needs.
- Parent support groups to empower new parents with knowledge and tools to foster motor development
- Single session lecture/discussions on a variety of topics:
- Infant and toddler equipment to promote motor development
- Tummy time 101
- "Flat-head syndrome" and what you can do to prevent it
- Red flags for infant development: When should you seek further support
- Community chats - opportunities to speak with BOTM staff about development and get your questions answered!